Monday, February 2, 2009

Fucking Con-Artist




Sooo the last time I checked....MARTINIS were served in MARTINI glasses. WHAT in the fuck do you think you're doing? Dessert belongs on a plate. Maybe...maybe in a bowl. But not in a fucking martini glass. When I see a martini glass, I expect to feel a little less aware of my problems by the time I've consumed the contents of that martini glass. And HOW in the fuck am I supposed to do that when my martini glass is full of ice cream and drizzled chocolate or lemon meringue and cherries or creamy pudding with tiny little cookies on top. This is wrong. It's wrong and it's sick. And it confuses me when I am trying to order a fucking beverage.  Keep your sweet, sticky, thieving fingers away from my glassware, desserts. Go back to the dark corner of Hell from which you came.

No comments:

Post a Comment